CoBe is looking for an accountant to join its administrative department. He/she will report directly to the head of the department.
The position is characterized by the variety of tasks entrusted and its versatility. The position is available in Paris as soon as possible.
You have a 2-year degree in accounting (BTS/DUT accounting) and have 2 to 4 years experience in a company or accounting firm.
You are dynamic, positive, rigorous, organised and have good adaptability skills.
Keeping and monitoring general accounts, sub-accounts, analytical allocation of invoices, review and justification.
- Scanning of supplier invoices
- Entering supplier invoices
- Lettering of accounts
- Preparation of settlement deadlines
- AGESSA and MDA declarations
- Update of the different banks
- Bank reconciliations
- Third-party account postings
- VAT and SDLT return
- Participation in the preparation of inventory entries and review files (quarterly situations and balance sheet [preparation of the annual and permanent file])
- Collecting and sending variable payroll elements
- Management of meal vouchers
- Termination of contract (drafting and calculation)
- Occupational medicine/prevention
- Expense report management
- Monitoring of time management
- Participation in the department's development project: digitisation of accounting through the implementation of Artificial Intelligence
This list is not exhaustive
Skills and conditions
- Good writing skills
- Autonomy, rigour, motivation, organisation, discretion
- Knowledge of Sage Coala is a plus (accounting software used for France).
- Fluency in French and Portuguese is essential.
- Contract for an indefinite period
- 169 hours per month
- Remuneration according to profile
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference #COBECOMPTA